Solving algebraic equations
The equation solver can solve algebraic equations
an*xn + an-1*xn-1 + ... + a1*x + a0 = 0
with high precision. The coefficients are defined in a data grid.
- Calculation of solutions of equations from 1st to 10th degree.
- The precision which is used for calculating the solutions of an equation is adjustable. For
example up to 2000 decimal digits are possible for equations up to 4th degree.
- For quadratic equations exact solutions can be displayed as a mathematical formula.
- For cubic equations and equations of higher degree exact solutions are possible if rational solutions exist.
- Complex coefficients and complex solutions are possible.