Prime number generator, prime number table and prime number tester
With the prime number generator you can easily calculate small and large prime numbers.
- Prime numbers with up to 1242 decimal digits can be calculated.
- In the interval mode prime numbers within a given interval can be calculated and counted so that a
prime number table can be easily created.
- With the prime number tester a single number is checked if it is prime.
- Using the exact method prime numbers are calculated the classical way by searching all divisors up to the square root.
- Using the probabilistic method the prime number test of Solovay-Strassen is adopted.