High precision calculator for very large numbers
The scientific pocket calculator handles the calculation with very large numbers and with high precision.
For this enter a mathematical formula or equation into the calculator, like for example
The floating-point numbers have an adjustable precision from 5 to 10000 decimal digits and in the scientific notation,
such as "1.5e+6", extremely large exponents of up to 4.6 quintillions are possible.
15*(6.7+sqrt(7))^3 + 7*ln(2)
After pressing the equality key on the calculator you will get the result of the formula with high precision
and accuracy. The input of a formula can be done by the software keys of the calculator or the PC keyboard.
The following number types are available in the calculator:
The scientific calculator makes the following arithmetic operations as mathematical functions
- The 4 basic arithmetic operations addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Exponentiation, also for fraction numbers
- Logarithm calculation
- Trigonometric functions sine, cosine and tangent and the corresponding inverse functions
- Hyperbolic functions
- Factorial calculation
- Binomial coefficient "n choose k" with a real number "n" and a natural number "k"
- Greatest common divisor gcd
- Least common multiple lcm
- Modular exponentiation x^y mod z
- Multiplicative inverse
- Absolute value of complex numers
- Angle of complex numers